All Junior Members are asked to abide by the following rules at all times:
- Co-operate fully, respecting all requests and decisions made by the coaches, helpers, officials and administrators.
- Be on time for training sessions and events or inform your coach if you are going to be late.
- Control your temper and avoid behaviour which may inconvenience or upset others.
- Be considerate and respectful to other paddlers and water users - treat other paddlers as you would want to be treated.
- Wear suitable kit for paddling as agreed with your coach.
- Take care of all property belonging to the Club or any club member and be responsible for caring for your own equipment and clothing.
- Do not to leave sessions without the permission of the coach or leader.