Third Saturday every month from March to September in 2018
MARCH TASTER DAY CANCELLED
Given the forecast snow warning, the Taster Session on 17 March has been cancelled.
We shall be running kayak taster days on the Basingstoke Canal at Odiham.
Taster sessions are an opportunity to spend about an hour in a kayak to see whether you enjoy it and would like to come back for more.
- Saturday 17th March - CANCELLED
- Saturday 21st April
- Saturday 19th May
- Saturday 16th June
- Saturday 21st July
- Saturday 18th August
- Saturday 15th September
- arrange a kayak and paddle to fit you for the session
- lend you a buoyancy aid for the session
- lend you a cagoule if it is cool or might rain
- provide qualified supervision for your session on the water
You will need to:
- arrive at the wharf beside the Basingstoke Canal in Odiham
- be suitably dressed for paddling (T-shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, old training shoes)
- bring a towel and dry clothes to change into after the session (you will get damp from drips though we hope you will not fall in)
Taster sessions will be running from 10am to 4pm
The cost will be £5 per person