Yes, as a charity registered with HM Revenue and Customs, the Club is eligible for Gift Aid.

If you pay UK tax (income tax or capital gains tax) you could declare all your donations to the Club. The Club will be able to claim an extra 25% from HMRC and if you are a higher rate tax payer you may be able to reclaim a tax rebate.

To download a Charity and CASC Gift Aid declaration form please click here. Please return the completed form to the Treasurer. 

If you would rather give online please go to our MyDonate webpage - click here (temporarily unavailable).